SHOCKING!! Indian Man Born With 4 Legs (See Photos)

SHOCKING!! Indian Man Born With 4 Legs (See Photos)

http://gistpower.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/shocking-indian-man-born-with-4-legs.html

An Indian man who was born with four legs has become an outcast after villagers labelled him a devil. Arun Rajput has had the two extra limbs – believed to be from an undeveloped parasitic twin – dangling from his back since birth. But the 20-year-old says he has been forced to live the life of a recluse by those in the remote village of Farrukhabad in Uttar Pradesh, northern India. Rajput said: “People laugh at me. They say I am a devil. No one respects me here because I look different. But I want to be like one of them. I want to work like other man.” The unusual defect has seen Rajput face jibes and name calling while growing up and many locals said his family was cursed. http://gistpower.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/shocking-indian-man-born-with-4-legs.html




Posted by GIVER, Published at 03:02 and have