SO SAD: UNILAG Students Die In Motor Accident At Airport Road

SO SAD: UNILAG Students Die In Motor Accident At Airport Road

With tears rolling down my cheeks as I type this news, I regret to tell you that I just received an information a few minutes ago, that dead bodies of some UNILAG students who are victims of a motor accident have been found at the later hours of yesterday 30th of June 2013 at Airport road, Ikeja area of Lagos State. Continue.....
One of the dead bodies found, happens to be Funmi Wendy Adelowotan, a 200 level first class student with CGPA of 4.71, in department of Quantity surveying (QS) in my faculty (Faculty of Environmental Sciences) .

Others involved in the unfortunate incident are: Eniola Abiodun - Mass Comm 400L , Iyabo,  Temi - Bus Admn 200L, Kayinsola who is the one and only girl in her family and a guy that drove the car.
It was reported that they were coming back to school from Iyabo's fiancee's mum 60th birthday party when the car ran into a trailer.

However, Iyabo, who surprisingly got engaged at her fiancee's mother birthday party, together with Temi, and Kayinsola are in coma, receiving treatment in Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi-Araba, according to a close friend of the victims.
The guy involved is Iyabo's fiancee's brother, named Kehinde, who just got a job with United Nations. So sad.

I will update you as soon as I get the latest about this ugly incident.
 
 
 11



Posted by GIVER, Published at 02:35 and have