Fast rising Ghanaian actress, Baby Blanche, revealed in a chat to
showbiz why she doesn’t like wearing panties. Known for her
controversial roles in movies like Adults Only, Hot Fork, What s*x Can
Do, she said:
“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear panties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,”
ALSO READ: Why i have infected over 323 men with HIV, Student confesses
“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear panties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,”
ALSO READ: Why i have infected over 323 men with HIV, Student confesses
“I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not to let my panty lines show just because I like to wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of my panty is glaring like that I don’t like it,” she explained. (Continue)
ALSO READ:Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities of 2016 (See Hot Photos)
“Being a lady is not only about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair
but also comprises the propriety of whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby
Blanche. She adds that she does not worry much about thoughts that she
may be s*xually assaulted by unscrupulous men because she makes sure she
doesn’t go to awkward places at awkward hours.
ALSO READ: 7 Ways To Know You Are Unknowly Dating A Wrong Person, No. 3 Will Teach You Lesson
ALSO READ: 7 Ways To Know You Are Unknowly Dating A Wrong Person, No. 3 Will Teach You Lesson
Posted by , Published at 12:22 and have
